Updated March 16, 2023
World of Leggings NEVER sells nor will it ever sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party that is not directly involved in the fulfillment of your order such as PayPal, Visa Corp and AMEX.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
- WorldofLeggings.com NEVER stores your credit card information
- WorldofLeggings.com ONLY uses 256 bit encryption to protect your transaction (HTTPS)
- WorldofLeggings.com NEVER sells or redistributes your personal information and only qualified employees have access to your information.
- At NO TIME, WorldofLeggings.com or any of it's employees ever sees or knows your credit card information.
World of Leggings NEVER sells nor will it ever sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party that is not directly involved in the fulfillment of your order. We only use your information that we collect for directly fulfilling your order. We collect your information from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include www.worldofleggings.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
This policy was last modified on March 22, 2015.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Your California Privacy Rights
We may from time to time elect to share certain information about you collected by us on the Site with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents who have supplied personal information, as defined in the statute, to us, under certain circumstances, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If this applies, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2014 will receive information about 2013 sharing activities). To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. To make such a request (limit one request per year), please submit a written request to us using the “Contact Us” methods below (limit one request per year).
In addition to the above rights, California residents have additional rights under the California Civil Code Section 1798.100, et seq. These rights are as follows:
- California residents have the right to request that we disclose to them what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose and sell; you may request to know the categories of Personal Information collected about you or the specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you (“Right to Know”).
- California residents have the right to request that we delete their Personal Information we have collected or maintained (“Right to Request Deletion”).
- California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information (“Right to Opt-Out”).
- California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of their privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Sale of California Residents’ Personal Information
We do not sell California residents’ Personal Information to third parties.
Minors and Children Under 16
We do not sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age without the affirmative prior authorization of such consumers or their parental guardians.
Exercising California Residents' Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Information. You can submit your request to exercise these various rights (including the Right to Know and the Right to Request Deletion) by contacting us as described below in the “Contact Us” section.
Process for Verifying a Consumer’s Request
We will verify any consumer’s request to exercise the Right to Know or the Right to Request Deletion using the following process:
- Account Holders. If you are an account holder with us, we will ask you to verify your identity through your password protected account and to submit your request through your account. Before we satisfy the request, we will ask you to re-authenticate your identity through your account. If we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity on the password-protected account, we will not comply with the request to know or the request to delete Personal Information until further verification procedures have been satisfied.
- Non-Account Holders. If you do not have an account with us, we will require you to provide us with a certain number of data points to ensure that we can verify your identity.
Exercising the Right to Know
If you are requesting to know the categories of Personal Information collected, we may require two data points to be provided by you that match two of the data points that we maintain in our records, so that we may verify your identity with a reasonable degree of certainty. If you are requesting to know specific pieces of Personal Information collected, a higher bar for verification is required (a reasonably high degree of certainty), which may require us to match three data points of information provided by you with three data points that we maintain in our records together with a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the individual whose Personal Information is the subject of the request. We will maintain all signed declarations as part of our record-keeping obligations under the CCPA.
Exercising the Right to Request Deletion
If you submit a request that we delete your Personal Information, the level of reasonable certainty that will be required through our verification process will depend on the nature of the Personal Information being requested to be deleted. For sensitive Personal Information, we will require that three data points provided by you match three data points we maintain in our records along with a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the individual whose Personal Information is the subject of the request. For all other kinds of Personal Information subject to a deletion request we will collect the requisite data points consistent with a reasonable degree of certainty standard described above. We will act in good faith when determining what standard to applying when verifying all consumer requests.
Inability to Verify a Request
If we are unable to verify your identity to a degree of certainty as required by the CCPA through any reasonable method, we will state that we are unable to verify in a written response to you along with a reason as to why there is no reasonable method by which we can verify your identity. We will evaluate our methods for verifying the identity of all consumers who request to know or delete Personal Information on a yearly basis.
If all the consumers of a household jointly request access to specific pieces of information for the consumers of the household or deletion of the household’s Personal Information, we will comply with the request if we can verify the identity of all members of the household pursuant to our procedures for identity verification mentioned above.
As a California resident, you may designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf to make a request under the CCPA, such as requesting disclosure of any Personal Information we have sold or collected; or requesting deletion of such Personal Information. If you should use an authorized agent to exercise your various rights under the CCPA, we may require that you provide your authorized agent with written permission to exercise your various rights and to verify your own identity with us through the processes laid out in the section titled Exercising California Residents’ Privacy Rights, above. If your authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to submit verified requests for disclosure and deletion, we reserve the right to deny such a request that we have received and will explain to your authorized agent why we have denied such request.
What Should Parents Know About Children?
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive world. We do not use the Site to knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you are a child under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Site and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Site.
In the event that we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from any child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us by email at the address set forth in Section 11 below, and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our databases.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk.
Contact Us, Updating Your Information and Choices
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with BRAVADA International, you can contact us:
Bravada International Customer Service
1458 S San Pedro St, Unit L31
Los Angeles, CA
This Privacy Notice was last modified on October 26, 2022